Swarm Traps • Bee Removal • Prompt, Safe, Courteous Service
Need Bees Removed? Call (520) 609-4350
HTS Bees Proudly Serves These Communities:
- Metropolitan Tucson
- Green Valley
- Madera Canyon
- Three Points
- Rita Ranch
- Continental Ranch
- Dove Mountain
- Oro Valley
- Picture Rocks
Africanized Honey Bees: Do's and Don'ts
- DO check around your house regularly for bee colonies. Check storage sheds, dog houses, meter boxes, flower pots, trees, shrubs, and crevices. Seal cavities and crevices.
- DO be careful moving or cleaning up debris or items that have been lying around outside the house.
- DO keep pets and children inside when using lawn mowers, clippers, blowers, or any other equipment that makes noise or could inadvertently disturb a bee hive.
- DO have an escape plan in mind if a bee attack occurs.
- DO notice if you see a few bees coming in and out of cracks in walls, utility boxes or other enclosed places.
- DO install a cover over the chimney when not in use.
- DO wear light-colored clothing. Not only around your home, but when hiking or visiting unknown areas.
- DON'T wear floral or citrus perfumes or after shave lotion when doing yard work or hiking.
- DON'T try to remove bee hives without professional help. To get assistance, check your Yellow Pages for Beekeepers, Bee Removal Services, Bee Supplies or Pest Control Services.
Call HTS: 609-4350
- DON'T pen or tether animals near bee hives.
- DON'T panic every time you see a few bees in some flowers. Bees are very important and productive insects (when they are not attacking!) which is why there is no wholesale program for destruction of bees.
HTS Bees is an "A Rated" business with the Greater Tucson BBB
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying About Us:
HTS Bees, L.L.C. | 2323 S. Craycroft Rd. #234 | Tucson, AZ 85711